Bradley Cooper Makes Hairstylist Sign “Confidentiality Agreement”?!
5:34 pm, December 13th, 2012
“Bradley’s Hair Obsession,” blares a headline from Star, which claims Bradley Cooper has “demanded that his personal hairstylist keep a lid on rumors about his receding hairline.”
Um… what receding hairline rumors?
Anyway, a purported “insider” tells the tabloid, “He brought in a special stylist while he films The Hangover Part III and is paying beaucoup bucks for her to sign a confidentiality clause.”
The alleged source explains, “He comes from a long line of bald guys and has used Propecia for years,” adding that Cooper is “paranoid about going bald.”
“He thinks it could kill his leading-man status,” tattles the so-called “insider.”
The only thing getting killed here is Star’s credibility.
Gossip Cop has learned that Cooper doesn’t even have a stylist.
A source close to the situation tells us the tab’s tale is simply “ridiculous.”
Star’s “reporting” is getting awfully thin.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet