Bradley Cooper Makes Hairstylist Sign “Confidentiality Agreement”?!
5:34 pm, December 13th, 2012
“Bradley’s Hair Obsession,” blares a headline from Star, which claims Bradley Cooper has “demanded that his personal hairstylist keep a lid on rumors about his receding hairline.”
Um… what receding hairline rumors?
Anyway, a purported “insider” tells the tabloid, “He brought in a special stylist while he films The Hangover Part III and is paying beaucoup bucks for her to sign a confidentiality clause.”
The alleged source explains, “He comes from a long line of bald guys and has used Propecia for years,” adding that Cooper is “paranoid about going bald.”
“He thinks it could kill his leading-man status,” tattles the so-called “insider.”
The only thing getting killed here is Star’s credibility.
Gossip Cop has learned that Cooper doesn’t even have a stylist.
A source close to the situation tells us the tab’s tale is simply “ridiculous.”
Star’s “reporting” is getting awfully thin.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship