Brad Pitt’s Wrinkles “Killing” His Career?
9:15 am, January 5th, 2013
Is Brad Pitt getting too old?
According to the National Enquirer, the actor’s reps say the poor box office showing for his latest movie Killing Them Softly is “all his fault.”
“They’re telling the star that his stubborn insistence on letting his facial wrinkles show is killing his career — because fans are shocked by the sudden loss of his boyish good looks,” explains the tabloid.
The Enquirer claims “trouble started” with Pitt’s Chanel No. 5 ad campaign, which featured posters “showing him looking weathered and aged — all because he refused to allow any photo retouching.”
Pitt also allegedly rejected attempts to film Killing Them Softly with a soft focus lens, purportedly saying he wanted “to keep it real.”
Keeping it “real” is something that’s often a problem for the Enquirer.
While it’s (obviously) true that Pitt is getting older, the notion that he clashed with filmmakers and his own reps over his wrinkles is completely false.
Pitt’s face did not change overnight, no one is “shocked” by his appearance, and a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer’s report is “wildly off base.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?