Site “Hitches” Itself to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Marriage Fantasy
2:07 pm, September 30th, 2010
Few outlets enjoy as loose a relationship with reality as HollywoodLife, and the site demonstrates it again today.
Brad Pitt was photographed on the Moneyball set wearing a wedding ring, presumably because his character, Billy Beane, is married.
Ah, but that would be entirely too reasonable an explanation for HollywoodLife’s liking.
There’s nothing “suspicious” about the band, and there’s nothing to “wonder” about. It’s part of a costume.
“Yes, Brad and Angelina Jolie have proclaimed they’re not getting married” until everyone can, admits HollywoodLife, “But when we spot Brad with a wedding ring on, we gotta ask, Is Brad getting an itchy ring finger.”
HollywoodLife seems to be suggesting that Pitt is jealous of his character’s marriage and desperately wants an extra-sparkly wedding band for himself.
What Gossip Cop “wonders” is whether HollywoodLife thinks Pitt is upset that he can’t age backwards like he could in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Or that he had better sandals in Troy.
In any case, we’re not too surprised a shiny object threw HollywoodLife for such a loop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?