Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Planning Special Wedding Tattoos?
10:00 am, December 29th, 2012
According to OK!, “When Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt finally take the plunge into matrimony this summer they are going to mark the occasion with something even more lasting than jewelry: They plan to get special tattoos.”
“They’re finalizing designs now, but all they’ll say is it will be ‘very intimate,’” says a source for the tabloid.
But there’s allegedly a problem.
OK! claims the stars are “having a hard time agreeing on a design.”
“Angelina loves complicated and deeply thought-out tattoos that only have meaning to her and those closest to her,” explains a mag insider. “Brad likes something more visual and even suggested they do something a little silly, like a favorite cartoon character.”
Oh, but the supposed issues don’t end there!
“They can’t seem to decide what size and on which body part they should add the new decorations,” reports OK!
In other words, the tabloid can’t tell us anything about the alleged wedding tattoos.
It’s appropriate, since OK! recently pretended to have insight into the nuptials themselves — and whiffed.
OK!’s sources have consistently fed the magazine inaccurate information, and when the tab has nothing to say, it comes up with vague, baseless “reporting” like this piece about Jolie and Pitt’s wedding tattoos.
An actual source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the “special tattoos” story is based on “pure speculation.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Creepy?: Older Stars Who Date Teens
- 'Diddy' Combs Is "A Walking Corporation"
- Jay-Z's Teaching Blue Ivy Something He Never Learned