Brad Pitt Says He’ll Quit Acting in 3 Years
11:17 am, November 14th, 2011
Is Brad Pitt leaving the acting game?
Asked how long he’d like to continue acting onscreen in an interview with Australia’s “60 Minutes,” the Moneyball star said definitively, “three years.”
As for what he’d do afterwards, Pitt replied, “Hell if I know,” adding, “I’m really enjoying the producorial (sic) side… and getting stories to the plate that may have had a harder time otherwise.”
The 47-year-old actor revealed it’s for his children’s sake that he’d retire from acting.
“Their [the kids'] idea is that when they go out beyond the gate – because we have to live behind a gate – there’s people standing there in line with cameras that try to take your picture,” he explained.
“Their idea is that everyone has to deal with that, though the older ones are getting more savvy. It’s the only thing that I get hot about, that I’m ready to fight about.”
Pitt also told the Australian show that he and Angelina Jolie have not ruled out adding more children to their brood of six, saying, ”I don’t know that we’re finished.”
Gossip Cop is skeptical that Pitt will really give up acting when he turns 50.
What do you think?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting