CLAIM: Brad Pitt Fast-Tracking Gay Movie Role After Mom Slams Same-Sex Marriage
3:21 pm, August 2nd, 2012
The National Enquirer is getting really desperate.
The tab followed that piece of fiction with a phony report about a “holy war” developing between Jane and Jolie.
Now the Enquirer is taking a new approach, claiming Brad Pitt has “kicked off top-secret talks with Hollywood execs about playing GAY on-screen!”
The story is billed as a “shocker” for Jane Pitt, whose “gay-bashing apparently fast-tracked the deal!”
“It turns out Brad’s actually wanted to play a gay man for years, feeling it would add dimension to his work as an actor,” explains the Enquirer.
After Jane Pitt went public with her views on gay marriage, the magazine claims her son told producers, “I’ll do whatever it takes to make this film happen.”
And what “film” is this, exactly?
The Enquirer doesn’t say — because the Enquirer doesn’t know.
There’s no actual project mentioned in the piece — at least not one with a title or director or other actors or any specifics whatsoever.
While Pitt may very well play a gay man at some point, the Enquirer totally fabricated this alleged fast-tracking of a specific production.
The tabloid has no inside knowledge about a Brad Pitt gay role — just a big hole to crawl out of by continuing to flog a Jane Pitt “holy war” controversy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL