CLAIM: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Moving to France… with His Parents
3:18 pm, February 21st, 2011
According to the British tab, Pitt and Jolie are permanently moving their brood to France as soon as renovations are completed on their Chateau Miraval estate there.
What’s more, Pitt’s parents, Bill and Jane, are supposedly moving in with the couple to help take care for their six children.
“At the moment they have six nannies – one for each of the kids – and the plan is to get rid of the helpers and rely on Bill and Jane,” claims a so-called “source” for the tabloid.
The Jolie-Pitt grandparents, who have lived in Springfield, Missouri ever since Pitt was a child, are supposedly leaving all of their extended family to reside in a “lovely little cottage” adjacent to the chateau and dedicate their lives to raising their grandkids.
How will Pitt and Jolie spend their time in France, then?
“The plan is both of them will do voiceover work in a recording studio in the chateau’s grounds,” says the Sun‘s source. “Other than that, they’ll pretty much retire from Hollywood for a while.”
Hold on. Let’s get this straight.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are allegedly retiring from Hollywood and moving their six kids – as well as Pitt’s Midwestern parents – to the French countryside? Really?
That seems… improbable.
First, Pitt currently has three movies in the works (Moneyball, Happy Feet 2 and Cogan’s Trade), while Jolie is up for several roles. In other words, it doesn’t look like the couple is set to “retire” any time soon.
Second, Bill and Jane Pitt, who are in their seventies, have lived in Springfield for decades. They’re not planning to uproot their lives and cross the Atlantic – away from their other children and grandchildren in Missouri – to replace a team of nannies.
The Sun should just move on.
See PHOTOS of Brad heading through LAX
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage