CLAIM: Brad Pitt Smelly Because He Stopped Using Soap
5:04 pm, October 24th, 2013
“It’s a good thing Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are now working on separate projects 10,000 miles apart — because the screen hunk has sworn off soap!” declares the National Enquirer, which has spent the year spreading false rumors about the couple.
This one is particularly absurd.
According to the tabloid, Pitt “recently started using a homemade concoction of lemons, water and apple cider vinegar instead of soap.”
“Brad says he’s read up on the toxins of soap — especially the antibacterial ones — and feels that using them and antiperspirants is not only bad for the planet, but it also speeds up the aging process in humans,” explains an Enquirer insider.
The mag’s source adds, “But Angie was revolted, and their kids even started calling him ‘Stinky Daddy.’ Angie agreed to humor him only as long as they weren’t on the same continent.”
Except that when the couple recently reunited in Hong Kong, says the Enquirer, Jolie “managed to coax him into a bubble bath.”
None of this happened.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie started working in different countries, and the National Enquirer got antsy for a bizarre “story” to run during their geographic separation.
There’s no personal hygiene crisis here.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer report is “a joke.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian