CLAIM: Brad Pitt Smelly Because He Stopped Using Soap
5:04 pm, October 24th, 2013
“It’s a good thing Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are now working on separate projects 10,000 miles apart — because the screen hunk has sworn off soap!” declares the National Enquirer, which has spent the year spreading false rumors about the couple.
This one is particularly absurd.
According to the tabloid, Pitt “recently started using a homemade concoction of lemons, water and apple cider vinegar instead of soap.”
“Brad says he’s read up on the toxins of soap — especially the antibacterial ones — and feels that using them and antiperspirants is not only bad for the planet, but it also speeds up the aging process in humans,” explains an Enquirer insider.
The mag’s source adds, “But Angie was revolted, and their kids even started calling him ‘Stinky Daddy.’ Angie agreed to humor him only as long as they weren’t on the same continent.”
Except that when the couple recently reunited in Hong Kong, says the Enquirer, Jolie “managed to coax him into a bubble bath.”
None of this happened.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie started working in different countries, and the National Enquirer got antsy for a bizarre “story” to run during their geographic separation.
There’s no personal hygiene crisis here.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer report is “a joke.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?