Brad Pitt: My Kids Can’t Google Me
10:44 am, January 29th, 2012
“On all the kids’ computers we had our names blocked,” Pitt tells Bild in Germany.
He explains, “They can’t Google their mom and dad. I don’t want to make myself dependent on what other people think.”
What the kids themselves think, of course, is another matter entirely.
As Pitt said in a recent interview, he and Jolie may get married sooner than they thought, because “it means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents