Brad Pitt: My Kids Can’t Google Me
10:44 am, January 29th, 2012
“On all the kids’ computers we had our names blocked,” Pitt tells Bild in Germany.
He explains, “They can’t Google their mom and dad. I don’t want to make myself dependent on what other people think.”
What the kids themselves think, of course, is another matter entirely.
As Pitt said in a recent interview, he and Jolie may get married sooner than they thought, because “it means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids