Brad Pitt: My Kids Can’t Google Me
10:44 am, January 29th, 2012
“On all the kids’ computers we had our names blocked,” Pitt tells Bild in Germany.
He explains, “They can’t Google their mom and dad. I don’t want to make myself dependent on what other people think.”
What the kids themselves think, of course, is another matter entirely.
As Pitt said in a recent interview, he and Jolie may get married sooner than they thought, because “it means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Famous Left Handers
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West