Angelina Jolie Upset Over Brad Pitt “Mystery Woman”?
1:12 pm, July 20th, 2011
It doesn’t get much more laughable than OK!‘s new cover story.
Two weeks after inventing an alleged flirtation between Brad Pitt and a “mystery woman” on the World War Z set, the magazine digs an even deeper hole with an article claiming Angelina Jolie “can’t take it anymore!”
The actress is “going nuclear” over Pitt’s supposedly “flirtatious relationship” with the brunette, claims OK!, and “insiders say Angie’s jealous rages are beginning to push Brad away.”
“Brad resents that Angelina is trying to control him,” says a so-called “source” for the tabloid.
“He’ll only tolerate so much. When Angelina told Brad to stay away from [the assistant], and when she kept harping on it, he was like, ‘Enough is enough.’”
Yeah, enough is enough.
This drivel was ridiculous when OK! first tried to sell it.
It was even sillier when HollywoodLife reheated the rumor.
Pitt and the woman in question are working together on World War Z.
They’re not flirting. They’re not getting romantic. They’re not “flaunting their happiness” in public, as OK! argues.
And they’re not threatening Jolie.
OK!‘s “new” argument seems to boil down to the fact that Pitt and Jolie first fell in love while working on a movie, so therefore his long days with a random production staffer must be “rocking” their relationship.
“He always seems happier when she’s around,” the “source” says. “After all – if you’re spending 15 hours a day with someone, you are bound to get close to them. It’s getting stronger, for sure.”
What sure isn’t getting any “stronger” is the magazine’s lame claim.
As a source close to Pitt and Jolie told Gossip Cop, the stories linking him and the World War Z woman are “dumb,” ill-informed” and “wrong.”
That sums it up.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank