Brad Pitt’s Mom Slams President Obama Over Gay Marriage, “Killing Unborn Babies”
9:51 pm, July 5th, 2012
Brad Pitt’s mother Jane has written a letter to her local newspaper advocating for the election of Republican candidate Mitt Romney and slamming President Obama for his stance on abortion and gay marriage.
In her note to Springfield, Missouri’s News-Leader, Jane Pitt describes Obama as “a liberal who supports the killing of unborn babies and same-sex marriage.”
Jane also says that “any Christian who does not vote or writes in a name is casting a vote for Romney’s opponent,” and notes that Romney, though a Mormon, “shares Christian conviction concerning homosexuality.”
There was initially confusion as to whether the letter, published on Tuesday, was actually written by the actor’s mother or someone with the same name.
The News-Leader has since confirmed that it’s indeed Brad Pitt’s mom.
Considering Pitt and partner Angelina Jolie have been outspoken supporters of gay marriage, the topic should make for interesting conversation at the family dinner table.
What do you think of Jane Pitt’s letter?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos