Brad Pitt’s Mom Slams President Obama Over Gay Marriage, “Killing Unborn Babies”
9:51 pm, July 5th, 2012
Brad Pitt’s mother Jane has written a letter to her local newspaper advocating for the election of Republican candidate Mitt Romney and slamming President Obama for his stance on abortion and gay marriage.
In her note to Springfield, Missouri’s News-Leader, Jane Pitt describes Obama as “a liberal who supports the killing of unborn babies and same-sex marriage.”
Jane also says that “any Christian who does not vote or writes in a name is casting a vote for Romney’s opponent,” and notes that Romney, though a Mormon, “shares Christian conviction concerning homosexuality.”
There was initially confusion as to whether the letter, published on Tuesday, was actually written by the actor’s mother or someone with the same name.
The News-Leader has since confirmed that it’s indeed Brad Pitt’s mom.
Considering Pitt and partner Angelina Jolie have been outspoken supporters of gay marriage, the topic should make for interesting conversation at the family dinner table.
What do you think of Jane Pitt’s letter?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring