CLAIM: George Clooney Hates Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s Kids
12:41 pm, January 27th, 2011
Not over politics or money or professional choices.
No, these close friends and A-listers are supposedly “feuding” because Pitt and Jolie’s children allegedly made a mess in Clooney’s house.
Yes, George Clooney, a man who spends his free time on humanitarian missions in famine-ravaged war zones, has supposedly freaked out over “dirty footprints.”
An Enquirer source claims Clooney was “furious” when he discovered that Brangelina’s six children “created mayhem in his lavishly furnished” Lake Como home during a recent visit.
The kids supposedly stained sofa cushions with melted chocolate, pulled Clooney’s books from a shelf, and stuffed their toys into a bedroom wardrobe that held designer suits.
“The rug rats turned into a six-man wrecking crew,” says the Enquirer.
Clooney then (allegedly) “banned” the children from the house, and in retaliation, Pitt and Jolie “stopped talking to him.”
“Things deteriorated – and now they’re not talking at all,” claims the tab’s source.
Gossip Cop has to wonder who’s been “talking” to the Enquirer.
A rep for Clooney tells Gossip Cop the story is “not true” and “totally made up.”
Once again, the Enquirer is the biggest mess of all.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Lindsay Lohan: Rehab is Pointless?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down