CLAIM: George Clooney Hates Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s Kids
12:41 pm, January 27th, 2011
Not over politics or money or professional choices.
No, these close friends and A-listers are supposedly “feuding” because Pitt and Jolie’s children allegedly made a mess in Clooney’s house.
Yes, George Clooney, a man who spends his free time on humanitarian missions in famine-ravaged war zones, has supposedly freaked out over “dirty footprints.”
An Enquirer source claims Clooney was “furious” when he discovered that Brangelina’s six children “created mayhem in his lavishly furnished” Lake Como home during a recent visit.
The kids supposedly stained sofa cushions with melted chocolate, pulled Clooney’s books from a shelf, and stuffed their toys into a bedroom wardrobe that held designer suits.
“The rug rats turned into a six-man wrecking crew,” says the Enquirer.
Clooney then (allegedly) “banned” the children from the house, and in retaliation, Pitt and Jolie “stopped talking to him.”
“Things deteriorated – and now they’re not talking at all,” claims the tab’s source.
Gossip Cop has to wonder who’s been “talking” to the Enquirer.
A rep for Clooney tells Gossip Cop the story is “not true” and “totally made up.”
Once again, the Enquirer is the biggest mess of all.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents