Angelina Jolie Goes Into “Violent Rage” Over Brad Pitt Co-Star, Claims In Touch
6:38 pm, November 9th, 2011
“Angelina Jolie may be one of the most beautiful women in the world, but when it comes to her partner, Brad Pitt, she’s also one of the most insecure,” writes In Touch magazine, which has spent years unsuccessfully creating strife between the two stars.
So… what now?
In Hungary while Pitt’s filming World War Z, Jolie allegedly “flew into a violent rage” after “catching Brad ogling online photos of a sexy co-star.”
According to In Touch‘s “insider,” Jolie caught Pitt on his laptop, “looking at photos of Katia Bokor in a black lace bra and panties,” at which point Jolie “flipped out” and slapped Pitt.
Bokor appears in World War Z with Pitt, and the insider explains, “Angelina sees Katia as a woman trying to further her career – and she thinks she would sleep with a taken man.”
Wait a minute.
The reason you haven’t heard those names recently is because there was zero truth to those stories about World War Z women getting Jolie jealous, just as there’s no substance to this new rumor.
The bizarre notion that Jolie flies off the handle whenever Pitt happens to work on a movie with another woman is still as silly as the first fifty times the tabloids floated it.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop that Jolie and Pitt are as happy and drama-free as ever, and that he doesn’t spend his free time looking up co-stars on the Internet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2