Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Hire Jamie Oliver to Cook Christmas Dinner?
9:42 am, September 28th, 2012
“Brad’s Xmas Dinners Must Be the Pitts,” reads a cheeky headline from The Sun, which claims Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have hired celebrity chef Jamie Oliver to cook “Christmas dinner” for their family this year.
The paper, which wrongly reported the pair was getting married in August, says, “The Hollywood couple have already planned their festive feast and have drafted the TV chef in for the basting duties.”
According to a supposed “source” for the tab, “Jamie has been pals with Brad since he was married to Jennifer Aniston and Ange likes him too.”
The purported “insider” notes, “Jamie will be heading to their Surrey mansion to help prepare Christmas dinner.”
“Brad asked him to do it after he begged Jamie for cookery lessons last year,” explains the source, adding, “Jamie tried to teach him but he’s useless in the kitchen.”
A rep for Oliver tells Gossip Cop the famous chef was NEVER asked by Pitt to cook Christmas dinner, saying, “The only truth in the story is that Jamie and Brad are friends and have been for years.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks