Brad Pitt Tells Interview: My Family is “Everything”
11:40 am, October 9th, 2012
In the October/November issue of Interview magazine, the actor says he’s becoming increasingly particular about the movie roles he chooses because he wants to leave a good legacy to his six children.
Pitt tells interviewer Guy Ritchie, who directed him in Snatch, “I want it to be worthy enough of a story to leave the family, you know? They’re everything.”
The actor adds, “The family is first… I also don’t want to embarrass them.”
Pitt goes on to reveal that now, “I’d rather be behind the camera,” even though he still feels “pretty damn solid” about his work as an actor.
He can next be seen playing a hitman in Killing Them Softly, which hits theaters on November 30.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot