Brad Pitt Says He and Angelina Jolie Would “Actually Like” to Get Married
5:40 pm, January 25th, 2012
“We’d actually like to [get married], and it seems to mean more and more to our kids,” he says in a wide-ranging cover interview with The Hollywood Reporter.
He adds, “We made this declaration some time ago that we weren’t going to do it till everyone can. But I don’t think we’ll be able to hold out. It means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot.”
As for adding to their brood, Pitt says he and Jolie “haven’t closed the book on it.”
“There’s a really nice balance in the house right now, but if we see the need and get the lightning bolt that says, ‘We can help this person; we could do something here,’ then absolutely,” explains the Moneyball star.
Pitt also reflects on a past that was not always so personally fulfilling.
He recalls, “I got really sick of myself at the end of the 1990s: I was hiding out from the celebrity thing; I was smoking way too much dope; I was sitting on the couch and just turning into a doughnut; and I really got irritated with myself.”
The actor got his second wind – and mostly dropped pot – after an eye-opening visit to Morocco.
“[I] decided to get off the couch,” he says.
In terms of politics, Pitt is in President Obama’s corner, although he’s been following the Republican debates.
“I’m an Obama supporter, no question,” says Pitt. “But it doesn’t mean there’s nothing to learn from the other side.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now