Brad Pitt Gets Hair Extensions?
11:14 am, December 28th, 2012
“Plenty of successful 49-year-old men get the urge to date women half their age, but not Brad Pitt — he’d rather look like one!” declares Star.
Um, what’s this all about?
The mag explains, “Just months after getting mocked for his unintentionally hilarious Chanel No. 5 perfume ad, the A-list actor — who already gets blonde highlights and weekly pedicures — has debuted a new set of hair extensions that had people whispering behind his back” at a recent premiere.
“They’re really bad,” a so-called “source” tells Star of the supposed extensions. “Think more Britney Spears than Kim Kardashian — they just look cheap!”
Angelina Jolie is upset about Pitt’s “new” look, says the tabloid.
“She would never get extensions. She thinks they’re really cheesy, even for women,” reports the Star insider.
Because this latest report is laughable.
Pitt does not wear hair extensions, and he’s certainly not bickering with Jolie over his mane.
A source close to the couple called the Star story “lame.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese