Brad Pitt Being Forced to Clean Up His Look By Film Bosses?
12:17 pm, December 6th, 2012
The Sun sure love its puns.
In a story titled, “Film bosses think Brad’s greasy look is the Pitts,” the tabloid claims that movie executives are demanding Brad Pitt “smarten up his act.”
According to the paper, “His last film Killing Them Softly bombing, and ribbing over his Chanel scent ad has led to the change.”
A supposed “source” for The Sun says, “Film bosses are over the goatee and greasy hair.”
The purported “insider” goes on to explain, “Having six kids, house renovation in France and delays over latest film World War Z have also taken their toll,” adding, “He’s quickly realizing if he wants to keep acting he’s going to have to fix up.”
Let’s stop right there.
This story makes ZERO sense.
An actor’s look is largely determined by whatever movie he’s shooting at that particular time.
For example, Pitt’s hair was short in Moneyball because he was playing Oakland A’s manager Billy Beane, a clean-cut, athletic sort of guy; whereas in Killing Them Softly, he’s portraying a mob enforcer — hence the long, slicked-back hair and mustache.
These are characters.
When Pitt is not filming anything, he tends to keep his hair long these days, but otherwise, he changes his look to fit whatever role he’s playing.
Everyone knows this.
Well, everyone but The Sun, it seems.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court