In Touch Magazine’s Latest on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie “Flirts” with Disaster
3:54 pm, September 11th, 2010
Lazy minds think alike.
This week, In Touch editors borrow a page from the gang over at Star, lifting rumors from low-grade Angelina Jolie biographer Ian Halperin that suggest Brad Pitt has engaged in an “ongoing flirtation” with a French flight attendant named Racine.
Of course, in its continuing, laughable campaign to create the illusion of a Brangelina rift, In Touch takes the story in a slightly different direction.
Halperin informs the tabloid that Pitt speaks with the Air France flight attendant “several times a week,” and that someone who “has seen Brad and Racine together say they are an amazing pair.”
Because there are no actual facts behind this story, In Touch pads the nonsense with a veritable Pu-Pu platter of its previously debunked theories for unrest between Pitt and Aniston.
The mag recycles last week’s notion that Pitt is “looking better than ever,” making Jolie worried that she’ll lose him. There are also references to the end of a supposed feud between Jolie and Jane Pitt, as well as Jolie’s mending of fences with dad Jon Voight, itself an example of In Touch-concocted tension.
The tabloid writes of these imaginary events as though they’re instances of Jolie “bending over backward” to keep Pitt.
But along with the “Racine” rumor, they’re actually just In Touch‘s flights of fancy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries