Brad Pitt Photo with Female “Chauffeur” Led Angelina Jolie to Cancel Wedding?
4:44 pm, August 22nd, 2012
Oh, do tell!
Well, a limo service owner named Steve Lynch took a photograph of Pitt chatting with two men and a female chauffeur curbside at Heathrow Airport in London on July 30, then posted it to Twitter.
“The chauffeur was actually a bit actor, and Brad was filming a scene” for his movie The Counselor, Lynch tells Star.
Why is any of this newsworthy?
Because Star speculates that Jolie saw Lynch’s Twitpic of Pitt standing next to the female “driver,” “flipped her wig,” and then delayed their wedding, “rumored” to have been planned for the weekend of August 11.
Let’s pause a moment to digest the sheer lunacy of this story.
Star wants its readers to think that Angelina Jolie might have canceled a non-existent wedding because she saw a random Twitter picture of Brad Pitt standing next to a woman dressed as a chauffeur?
Needless to say, the August 11 “wedding” was a figment of the tab’s imagination, and a completely innocuous, random photo of Pitt standing with other people had no impact on anything.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!