Brad Pitt Photo with Female “Chauffeur” Led Angelina Jolie to Cancel Wedding?
4:44 pm, August 22nd, 2012
Oh, do tell!
Well, a limo service owner named Steve Lynch took a photograph of Pitt chatting with two men and a female chauffeur curbside at Heathrow Airport in London on July 30, then posted it to Twitter.
“The chauffeur was actually a bit actor, and Brad was filming a scene” for his movie The Counselor, Lynch tells Star.
Why is any of this newsworthy?
Because Star speculates that Jolie saw Lynch’s Twitpic of Pitt standing next to the female “driver,” “flipped her wig,” and then delayed their wedding, “rumored” to have been planned for the weekend of August 11.
Let’s pause a moment to digest the sheer lunacy of this story.
Star wants its readers to think that Angelina Jolie might have canceled a non-existent wedding because she saw a random Twitter picture of Brad Pitt standing next to a woman dressed as a chauffeur?
Needless to say, the August 11 “wedding” was a figment of the tab’s imagination, and a completely innocuous, random photo of Pitt standing with other people had no impact on anything.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained