Brad Pitt: “I Haven’t Known Life To Be Any Happier”
10:24 am, May 21st, 2013
The Moneyball star tells the mag that like Jolie, he has “very few friends,” noting, “I have a handful of close friends and I have my family and I haven’t known life to be any happier.”
Pitt talks about messing around in his younger years and not knowing what he wanted in life, sharing, “For a long time I thought I did too much damage – drug damage. I was a bit of a drifter… I spent years f**king off. But then I got burnt out and felt that I was wasting my opportunity. It was a conscious change.”
About his and Jolie’s brood, the actor reveals, “I always thought that if I wanted to do a family, I wanted to do it big. I wanted there to be chaos in the house… there’s constant chatter in our house, whether it’s giggling or screaming or crying or banging. I love it. I love it. I love it. I hate it when they’re gone. I hate it.”
The mag also talked to Frank Pollaro, a friend of Pitt’s with whom the actor started a furniture business.
Pollaro shares an intimate anecdote from Pitt and Jolie’s home life, recalling, “Once I walked in and Angie was standing there and Zahara walked up and said, ‘Daddy, you’re not going to start making out with Mommy again, are you?’”
“And it’s like that. This is a guy who has tried not to do any sexy scenes with other women since he’s met Angelinia. He’s crazy about her, and she’s the same way about him,” adds Pitt’s pal.
The issue hits newsstands at the end of May.
What do you think of Pitt’s candid interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills