Brad Pitt Victim of Multiple Death Hoaxes
12:53 pm, July 29th, 2012
Brad Pitt has now become the subject of gross death hoaxes.
According to the losers at prank site Global Associated News, Pitt died by various ways on July 29, including in New Zealand, where he supposedly “fell more than 60 feet to his death on the Kauri Cliffs while on-set”; from a ”cardiac arrest after consuming more than two-dozen sleeping pills,” and in a snowboarding accident in Zermatt, Switzerland, where he “died instantly from the impact of the crash.”
All the reports are 100% false.
Pitt is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
These horrible Twitter- and Facebook-fueled death hoaxes, which have “killed” dozens of celebrities (some repeatedly) over the last couple of years are totally unfunny, and represent the worst tendencies of Internet rumor culture.
We hope the pranks die out at some point.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Baskett's Family Expands!
- Short Hairstyles We Love
- Will Kim Kardashian's Wedding Dress Look Like This?
- Tina Turner to Give Up US Passport