Brad Pitt Victim of Multiple Death Hoaxes
12:53 pm, July 29th, 2012
Brad Pitt has now become the subject of gross death hoaxes.
According to the losers at prank site Global Associated News, Pitt died by various ways on July 29, including in New Zealand, where he supposedly “fell more than 60 feet to his death on the Kauri Cliffs while on-set”; from a ”cardiac arrest after consuming more than two-dozen sleeping pills,” and in a snowboarding accident in Zermatt, Switzerland, where he “died instantly from the impact of the crash.”
All the reports are 100% false.
Pitt is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
These horrible Twitter- and Facebook-fueled death hoaxes, which have “killed” dozens of celebrities (some repeatedly) over the last couple of years are totally unfunny, and represent the worst tendencies of Internet rumor culture.
We hope the pranks die out at some point.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank