Brad Pitt Victim of Multiple Death Hoaxes
12:53 pm, July 29th, 2012
Brad Pitt has now become the subject of gross death hoaxes.
According to the losers at prank site Global Associated News, Pitt died by various ways on July 29, including in New Zealand, where he supposedly “fell more than 60 feet to his death on the Kauri Cliffs while on-set”; from a ”cardiac arrest after consuming more than two-dozen sleeping pills,” and in a snowboarding accident in Zermatt, Switzerland, where he “died instantly from the impact of the crash.”
All the reports are 100% false.
Pitt is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
These horrible Twitter- and Facebook-fueled death hoaxes, which have “killed” dozens of celebrities (some repeatedly) over the last couple of years are totally unfunny, and represent the worst tendencies of Internet rumor culture.
We hope the pranks die out at some point.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails