Brad Pitt Reveals “Awesome” New Oscars Idea on The Daily Show (VIDEO)
10:25 am, February 2nd, 2012VIDEO
Brad Pitt dropped by “The Daily Show” Wednesday night, and the Oscar nominee revealed a brilliant new idea for determining Academy Award winners.
First, host Jon Stewart asked the Moneyball star, “Why don’t Oscar movies… go negative on other movies?” comparing the process to the current Republican presidential nomination race.
“It’s always ‘For your consideration: Moneyball,’ but why not, like, ‘The Artist: Go F*ck Yourself,’” jokes the host.
Pitt says, “You know what I think we should do? I think we should just put a trophy on the table… and we should just all put our hands on it and see who can hold it the longest. And the last man standing takes the trophy!”
“That is the most awesome idea I’ve ever heard,” declares Stewart.
Check out the video below!
(They start talking Oscars around the 6-minute-mark)
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Blonde Bombshell: Anne Hathaway
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- How Many Languages Does Gwyneth Paltrow Speak?