CLAIM: Brad Pitt Gets “Cold Feet” And Delays Wedding to Angelina Jolie
12:57 pm, May 30th, 2012
And how did the tabloid come up with this theory?
OK! just combined its own make-believe reporting about the couple’s supposed wedding plans with Pitt’s recent comments at Cannes that there’s “no date” set for the nuptials, and came up with a story about him “suddenly procrastinating” about marrying Jolie.
The mag treats Pitt’s Cannes remark that there’s no wedding date as though it’s news.
As Gossip Cop has reported ever since Pitt and Jolie announced their engagement last month, there is no wedding date.
There has never been a wedding date.
OK! might claim Pitt is putting off plans, but that’s because the tabloid has absolutely no clue whatsoever what is going on with the couple.
The magazine’s credibility with Pitt and Jolie is laughable, and we’re being kind.
In any case, OK! says Jolie wanted to find a judge and get hitched immediately in April, but according to a so-called “close pal,” Pitt “acted tempted but then decided against it.”
The mag source adds, “There’s speculation the wedding’s off.”
Yeah… that’s just not true.
Sure, there’s “speculation” spread by OK!, but not among people who actually know the couple.
Multiple sources close to Jolie and Pitt assure Gossip Cop the rumor about the wedding being “off” is completely untrue, because, again, there was never a wedding date.
The two stars are still very much engaged.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Victoria's Secret Model Disses Taylor Swift's Modeling Potential