Brad Pitt Joins Chinese Social Networking Site, Says “I’m Coming” to China
12:41 pm, January 7th, 2013
Brad Pitt has joined the Chinese social networking site Sina Weibo, and his first message is raising eyebrows.
On Monday, the actor wrote on China’s version of Twitter and Facebook, “It is the truth. Yup, I’m coming.”
Pitt, who has already racked up more than 100,000 followers on his verified account, was reportedly banned from the country following his starring turn in 1997′s Seven Years in Tibet, which was critical of the Chinese government.
A rep for Pitt has not yet confirmed when he plans on traveling to the Asian country or the purpose of the visit.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet