Brad Pitt Joins Chinese Social Networking Site, Says “I’m Coming” to China
12:41 pm, January 7th, 2013
Brad Pitt has joined the Chinese social networking site Sina Weibo, and his first message is raising eyebrows.
On Monday, the actor wrote on China’s version of Twitter and Facebook, “It is the truth. Yup, I’m coming.”
Pitt, who has already racked up more than 100,000 followers on his verified account, was reportedly banned from the country following his starring turn in 1997′s Seven Years in Tibet, which was critical of the Chinese government.
A rep for Pitt has not yet confirmed when he plans on traveling to the Asian country or the purpose of the visit.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting