Brad Pitt Joins Chinese Social Networking Site, Says “I’m Coming” to China
12:41 pm, January 7th, 2013
Brad Pitt has joined the Chinese social networking site Sina Weibo, and his first message is raising eyebrows.
On Monday, the actor wrote on China’s version of Twitter and Facebook, “It is the truth. Yup, I’m coming.”
Pitt, who has already racked up more than 100,000 followers on his verified account, was reportedly banned from the country following his starring turn in 1997′s Seven Years in Tibet, which was critical of the Chinese government.
A rep for Pitt has not yet confirmed when he plans on traveling to the Asian country or the purpose of the visit.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy