Brad Pitt Interested in Rights to Chilean Miners’ Story
6:43 pm, November 15th, 2010
The 33 miners made headlines everywhere when they were dramatically rescued after being trapped underground for more than two months.
On Sunday, the miners’ lawyer, Edgardo Reinoso Lundstedt, told the Chilean newspaper, El Mercurio, Pitt’s company had offered millions of dollars for the rights to the miners’ story. (No one was able to confirm to Gossip Cop the claim of millions offered.)
Lundstedt also noted several of the miners might even be cast in the film, if the deal goes through.
At this point, however, there is no firm offer from Pitt’s production company.
Who would you want to see cast in the movie?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2