Brad Pitt Canceled TV Interview Because of Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston?
7:31 pm, December 1st, 2011
According to the tab, Pitt was slated to appear on Handler’s E! show, “Chelsea Lately,” to promote his upcoming films, Cogan’s Trade and World War Z, but had to cancel because neither Aniston nor Jolie wanted him to be a guest on the program.
Jolie was against his appearance, says the mag, because she’s “still furious” that Handler called her a “homewrecker” during a stand-up routine last December in New Jersey.
And Aniston supposedly gave him “an earful” because she doesn’t want him to “buddy up” to her close friend.
The Enquirer quotes a so-called “insider” revealing, “Brad had to beg off the invite with the lame excuse that he couldn’t make it due to ‘film commitments.’”
Actually, the only “lame” thing is the tabloid’s report, which conspicuously neglects to mention when Pitt was allegedly to appear on “Chelsea Lately.”
That’s because Pitt was NEVER scheduled to be on Handler’s show in the first place.
A rep for the show tells Gossip Cop, “Brad was never booked nor was any offer made for him to come on.”
“The whole thing is made up,” adds a Handler spokesman.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable