Brad Pitt Canceled TV Interview Because of Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston?
7:31 pm, December 1st, 2011
According to the tab, Pitt was slated to appear on Handler’s E! show, “Chelsea Lately,” to promote his upcoming films, Cogan’s Trade and World War Z, but had to cancel because neither Aniston nor Jolie wanted him to be a guest on the program.
Jolie was against his appearance, says the mag, because she’s “still furious” that Handler called her a “homewrecker” during a stand-up routine last December in New Jersey.
And Aniston supposedly gave him “an earful” because she doesn’t want him to “buddy up” to her close friend.
The Enquirer quotes a so-called “insider” revealing, “Brad had to beg off the invite with the lame excuse that he couldn’t make it due to ‘film commitments.’”
Actually, the only “lame” thing is the tabloid’s report, which conspicuously neglects to mention when Pitt was allegedly to appear on “Chelsea Lately.”
That’s because Pitt was NEVER scheduled to be on Handler’s show in the first place.
A rep for the show tells Gossip Cop, “Brad was never booked nor was any offer made for him to come on.”
“The whole thing is made up,” adds a Handler spokesman.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents