CLAIM: Brad Pitt “Caught” with Another Woman on ‘World War Z’ Set
12:08 pm, July 6th, 2011
The tab manages to spread two myths in its first sentence!
According to the mag, Pitt, who’s not actually about to wed, has been photographed “flirting” with an unnamed woman on the World War Z set in Malta.
“Angelina is paranoid about her – she’s drop-dead gorgeous, and I’m sure Angie’s determined to find out what’s going on between them,” alleges a so-called “source.”
The paparazzi shot on which OK! balances this laughable premise, by the way, shows the mystery woman’s hand grazing Pitt’s arm while she talks on a cell phone.
It’s clear that she’s there in a professional context.
That’s the extent of what they were “caught” doing.
In other words, absolutely nothing.
But what’s especially interesting about OK!‘s bogus claim is that just last week, the mag reported that Pitt and Jolie seemed so “head over heels” together (in Malta), it accused the couple of “flaunting” their great relationship for the sake of “hurting” his ex Jennifer Aniston.
So when Pitt is next to another human being on set, OK! says he’s flirting behind Jolie’s back and making her paranoid.
But if Pitt and Jolie look totally happy and in love, OK! claims it’s just their way of hurting Aniston.
Pitt can’t win with the tab’s ridiculous spin.
A source tells Gossip Cop the latest story is total garbage.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting