CLAIM: Brad Pitt “Caught” with Another Woman on ‘World War Z’ Set
12:08 pm, July 6th, 2011
The tab manages to spread two myths in its first sentence!
According to the mag, Pitt, who’s not actually about to wed, has been photographed “flirting” with an unnamed woman on the World War Z set in Malta.
“Angelina is paranoid about her – she’s drop-dead gorgeous, and I’m sure Angie’s determined to find out what’s going on between them,” alleges a so-called “source.”
The paparazzi shot on which OK! balances this laughable premise, by the way, shows the mystery woman’s hand grazing Pitt’s arm while she talks on a cell phone.
It’s clear that she’s there in a professional context.
That’s the extent of what they were “caught” doing.
In other words, absolutely nothing.
But what’s especially interesting about OK!‘s bogus claim is that just last week, the mag reported that Pitt and Jolie seemed so “head over heels” together (in Malta), it accused the couple of “flaunting” their great relationship for the sake of “hurting” his ex Jennifer Aniston.
So when Pitt is next to another human being on set, OK! says he’s flirting behind Jolie’s back and making her paranoid.
But if Pitt and Jolie look totally happy and in love, OK! claims it’s just their way of hurting Aniston.
Pitt can’t win with the tab’s ridiculous spin.
A source tells Gossip Cop the latest story is total garbage.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014