Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie Engagement “Made Sense,” But No Wedding Date Set
10:05 am, May 22nd, 2012
The actor broached the subject while speaking with reporters at a Cannes Film Festival press conference for his movie Killing Them Softly.
Pitt emphasized that he and Jolie “have no date” set for their nuptials, despite rampant tabloid rumors.
“We actually, really and truly, have no date,” said the star, adding that the couple is “still hoping” for same-sex marriage equality in the United States before they tie the knot themselves.
Pitt remarked that getting engaged was “something that made sense” to him and Jolie, even though there’s no marriage timetable.
Jolie was not at Cannes with her fiancé.
Pitt explained, “She’s prepping for a movie that starts pretty soon.”
Here’s hoping Pitt’s own words will help quell rumors.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White