Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie Engagement “Made Sense,” But No Wedding Date Set
10:05 am, May 22nd, 2012
The actor broached the subject while speaking with reporters at a Cannes Film Festival press conference for his movie Killing Them Softly.
Pitt emphasized that he and Jolie “have no date” set for their nuptials, despite rampant tabloid rumors.
“We actually, really and truly, have no date,” said the star, adding that the couple is “still hoping” for same-sex marriage equality in the United States before they tie the knot themselves.
Pitt remarked that getting engaged was “something that made sense” to him and Jolie, even though there’s no marriage timetable.
Jolie was not at Cannes with her fiancé.
Pitt explained, “She’s prepping for a movie that starts pretty soon.”
Here’s hoping Pitt’s own words will help quell rumors.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness