Brad Pitt Says He Needs Cane After Injuring Himself While Protecting Daughter Vivienne
11:24 am, January 8th, 2012
Brad Pitt walked the red carpet at the Palm Springs International Film Festival awards gala on Saturday night with the help of a cane.
Standing along with his partner Angelina Jolie, Pitt said he injured his ACL, a ligament in the knee.
The Moneyball star explained, ”I was carrying my daughter [Vivienne] down the hill [while on ski slopes] and I slipped,” noting, “It was either her or me” that was going to get hurt.
Fortunately, Vivienne is “absolutely fine,” said Jolie, adding, “I like the cane.”
And that’s good because Pitt said that, while he won’t need surgery, he’ll be relying on the cane for some time.
How do you think Pitt looks with the cane?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?