Brad Pitt Says He Needs Cane After Injuring Himself While Protecting Daughter Vivienne
11:24 am, January 8th, 2012
Brad Pitt walked the red carpet at the Palm Springs International Film Festival awards gala on Saturday night with the help of a cane.
Standing along with his partner Angelina Jolie, Pitt said he injured his ACL, a ligament in the knee.
The Moneyball star explained, ”I was carrying my daughter [Vivienne] down the hill [while on ski slopes] and I slipped,” noting, “It was either her or me” that was going to get hurt.
Fortunately, Vivienne is “absolutely fine,” said Jolie, adding, “I like the cane.”
And that’s good because Pitt said that, while he won’t need surgery, he’ll be relying on the cane for some time.
How do you think Pitt looks with the cane?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents