Brad Pitt Says He Needs Cane After Injuring Himself While Protecting Daughter Vivienne
11:24 am, January 8th, 2012
Brad Pitt walked the red carpet at the Palm Springs International Film Festival awards gala on Saturday night with the help of a cane.
Standing along with his partner Angelina Jolie, Pitt said he injured his ACL, a ligament in the knee.
The Moneyball star explained, ”I was carrying my daughter [Vivienne] down the hill [while on ski slopes] and I slipped,” noting, “It was either her or me” that was going to get hurt.
Fortunately, Vivienne is “absolutely fine,” said Jolie, adding, “I like the cane.”
And that’s good because Pitt said that, while he won’t need surgery, he’ll be relying on the cane for some time.
How do you think Pitt looks with the cane?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 50 Pics Of Hollywood's Most Adorable Couples
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair