Brad Pitt not doing “BP” movie
9:15 am, June 29th, 2010
“BP stands for British Petroleum, but it may soon be equated with Brad Pitt,” began a recent piece in the New York Daily News, which claimed the actor “is interested in making a dramatic film about the BP Gulf Coast oil spill − not surprising given that Pitt is enamored of the region.”
The item then noted how Pitt owns a home in New Orleans, and that his “Make It Right Initiative helps communities there rebuild in the wake of Katrina.”
This rumor, not surprisingly, spread to a number of sites – like PerezHilton – that still haven’t bothered to clean up their reporting.
But Gossip Cop looked into it, and Pitt’s rep told us they “have heard nothing about this.”
At least we can stem the flow of this bad rumor.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?