Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Wedding Set?
12:56 pm, March 14th, 2012
The shameless speculators at OK! magazine may have just outdone themselves.
Having totally invented the supposed wedding plans, OK! followed with an equally baseless cover story about the Jolie and Pitt “fight” that “stopped the wedding!”
This week, OK! goes for the make-believe hat trick, declaring (again) that Pitt and Jolie’s wedding plans are (supposedly) back on.
“After a frosty two weeks following a bitter argument, the tension between Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt has finally broken – and the couple are once again planning to marry before the arrival of their twin boys,” writes the magazine, both backpedaling from its previous declaration and fabricating a pregnancy for Jolie!
And OK! has LOTS of “exclusive details”!
The “best bet” as the location for the nuptials is the couple’s Chateau Miraval property in France; they’re “thinking” of hiring Lenny Kravitz to perform; Bono will “likely receive an invitation;” and the children “will be their parents’ bridesmaids and groomsmen,” reports the tabloid.
And when is all of this happening?
“They decided they’d both like to welcome their twin boys to the world as man and wife, which means the wedding has to happen fairly soon,” explains a so-called “confidante,” who informs OK! that Jolie’s “twins” are due “this fall.”
Well, mark it down: OK! magazine is promising that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will have newborn twin boys and be married by fall.
Except… there’s a problem.
OK! has been COMPLETELY WRONG about all of this before, and they’re COMPLETELY WRONG about all of this now!
Gossip Cop checked (again) with sources close to the couple, and we’re told (again) that there are NO wedding plans whatsoever, and that Jolie is NOT pregnant.
Given OK!’s track record and difficulty with short-term memory, we expect the tabloid to print a contradictory Pitt-Jolie cover story in the coming weeks.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court