Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie Wedding “Soon”
9:57 am, November 27th, 2012
After years of speculation among fans and rumors in the tabloids, it appears the power couple might finally tie the knot in the not-distant future.
“I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetimes, but I also feel like the time has come,” Pitt told reporters at the Monday premiere of Killing Them Softly.
He continued, “The time is nigh. It’s soon. I got a good feeling about it.”
That said, there is not an actual wedding date yet — at least not one Pitt is prepared to divulge.
The star explained that with his and Jolie’s schedules being so full, finding a convenient time to get married is difficult.
But after years of raising six children together and becoming engaged last spring, it sounds like Jolie and Pitt still plan to make it official, sooner rather than later.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z