Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie Wedding “Soon”
9:57 am, November 27th, 2012
After years of speculation among fans and rumors in the tabloids, it appears the power couple might finally tie the knot in the not-distant future.
“I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetimes, but I also feel like the time has come,” Pitt told reporters at the Monday premiere of Killing Them Softly.
He continued, “The time is nigh. It’s soon. I got a good feeling about it.”
That said, there is not an actual wedding date yet — at least not one Pitt is prepared to divulge.
The star explained that with his and Jolie’s schedules being so full, finding a convenient time to get married is difficult.
But after years of raising six children together and becoming engaged last spring, it sounds like Jolie and Pitt still plan to make it official, sooner rather than later.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss