Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie “Wedding Details” Revealed, Claims Magazine
10:00 am, December 8th, 2012
The tabloid uses Pitt’s recent comments about the eventual nuptials as a jumping off point for speculation about the big day.
A so-called “insider” tells OK! that the couple “worked through all their issues and have finally settled details like the pre-nup,” allowing full-scale wedding planning to begin.
So what have Pitt and Jolie allegedly decided?
The ceremony will be “child-friendly,” reports OK!
“Not Disneyland, but they want to make it as much for kids as for adults,” explains the mag’s source. “The kids all want them to get married on the beach.”
So it’s happening in the tropics?
Well, OK! says Mykynos, Greece is “one option.”
The tab insider explains, “They all love it there. The couple could rent a luxury yacht and private beach and invite a very select group of friends and family.”
OK! says Pitt and Jolie “are also considering their home in the South of France, Chateau Miraval.”
“They could play up the old-world romance there; Angie would love to flood the ceremony with French wild flowers, like white campions,” claims the outlet’s insider.
Basically, OK! has no clue whatsoever where the wedding is going to be.
Nor does the magazine know anything else about the nuptials, guessing that Jolie’s brother James “is expected to perform the ceremony” and including the source’s belief that “every major designer wants to design Angie’s dress.”
Quite a scoop.
Of course, the same publication also falsely insisted the couple were secretly married more than a year ago, but is really hoping its readers don’t remember that whiff.
As for its current story speculating about the Jolie-Pitt nuptials, OK! seems to be trusting the same clueless sources.
The report is “based on nothing,” a source close to the situation assures Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties