CLAIM: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Wedding “Set for 2012″
12:07 pm, February 4th, 2012
Places like the National Enquirer are using the mere mention of marriage as an opportunity to invent allegations about “pre-marital counseling” bombshells concerning Jolie’s sexual history.
Other publications, such as Life & Style, are taking Pitt’s words and twisting them into a formal wedding announcement.
The magazine claims, “According to the premier entertainment website the Red Pages (which officially lists major events like the Oscars and the Emmys), Brad and Angie’s wedding is set for 2012!”
Life & Style seems to be suggesting that the nuptials are somehow written into the “official” Hollywood calendar, just like major awards ceremonies.
Not satisfied merely to float that bogus interpretation, the tabloid starts speculating about possible wedding guests, gowns and venues.
All of which is very cute… and based on absolutely nothing.
As Gossip Cop has reported before, and as sources close to the couple stress to us again, there are no actual wedding plans for Pitt and Jolie.
They could get married in 2012, just as they could have gotten married at any point during the last seven years, when tabloids constantly announced an imminent wedding that never actually took place.
But when Life & Style and other outlets report that plans are already in the works, it’s simply not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties