CLAIM: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Wedding “Set for 2012″
12:07 pm, February 4th, 2012
Places like the National Enquirer are using the mere mention of marriage as an opportunity to invent allegations about “pre-marital counseling” bombshells concerning Jolie’s sexual history.
Other publications, such as Life & Style, are taking Pitt’s words and twisting them into a formal wedding announcement.
The magazine claims, “According to the premier entertainment website the Red Pages (which officially lists major events like the Oscars and the Emmys), Brad and Angie’s wedding is set for 2012!”
Life & Style seems to be suggesting that the nuptials are somehow written into the “official” Hollywood calendar, just like major awards ceremonies.
Not satisfied merely to float that bogus interpretation, the tabloid starts speculating about possible wedding guests, gowns and venues.
All of which is very cute… and based on absolutely nothing.
As Gossip Cop has reported before, and as sources close to the couple stress to us again, there are no actual wedding plans for Pitt and Jolie.
They could get married in 2012, just as they could have gotten married at any point during the last seven years, when tabloids constantly announced an imminent wedding that never actually took place.
But when Life & Style and other outlets report that plans are already in the works, it’s simply not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting