TAB: Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie “On The Verge Of A Split”
10:12 am, January 22nd, 2012
According to the magazine, “Insiders fear that the high-profile pair are headed for a split because both are sick and tired of constantly fighting about even the smallest detail.”
Of course, this is same tabloid that reported last week that the couple was “barely speaking to each other” over Christmas (WRONG), and the week before that claimed, “Angelina Walks Out After Discovering the Truth About Brad’s Baby with Another Woman” (COMPLETE FICTION).
In this week’s installment from Star, a so-called “source” tells the mag, Pitt and Jolie “are in totally different places,” with the “free spirit Angelina” wanting to explore the world, while “homebody Brad” wants to retire and take care of the kids.
Then writes the tab, “A separation might not be permanent,” adding a quote from its made-up source saying, “It might just be a case of testing the theory that absence really does make the heart grow fonder.”
Well, absence of facts does not make Gossip Cop’s heart grow any fonder of Star.
For starters, they are not separated.
They are not “testing” their relationship.
They are not “constantly fighting.”
Star has been consistently wrong about Pitt and Jolie.
As Gossip Cop personally witnessed at the Golden Globes, the couple is perfectly fine.
In fact, on Saturday night, they two were pictured (above) smiling together at the Producers Guild Awards in Beverly Hills.
Regardless, a Brangelina insider tells us Star’s story is ”It’s not true. They’re happy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin