Did Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Secretly Get Married on Christmas Day?
9:56 am, January 2nd, 2013
That’s what the Telegraph claims, reporting, “Word reaches us that Hollywood’s hottest couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, secretly tied the knot on Christmas Day in the Caribbean’s Turks and Caicos Islands.”
The paper writes that the longtime couple “have been spending the holiday at the private Parrot Cay estate of American fashion designer, Donna Karan along with their six children, Brad’s parents Jane and William Pitt, his brother Doug and sister Julie.”
Noting the speculation that’s been swirling about the pair’s impending nuptials, the Telegraph says Pitt and Jolie “might have given the world’s press the slip and tied the knot while the paparazzi were busy tucking into turkey.”
“Might” is the key word here.
Gossip Cop looked into the claim, and there are no real indications yet that the couple have actually said “I do.”
Reps for Jolie and Pitt — who became engaged in April – have not responded to requests for comment.
Gossip Cop will continue to monitor the situation and check with more sources, but for now the widely cited Telegraph report appears to be nothing more than speculation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2