Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie “Secret Wedding” Report is Bogus
12:37 pm, June 22nd, 2011
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are planning a “secret wedding” in France, declares In Touch on its new cover, which is surprising since the tabloid has cut down 80% of the world’s forests to print countless articles about how the couple is doomed.
But now Jolie and Pitt have supposedly decided to “make it official” with an “intimate ceremony” at Chateau Miraval in September.
Of course, In Touch doesn’t have any real news to break.
The magazine argues that the power couple will marry for the sake of their kids, who desperately want to see it happen.
It’s based on various old out-of-context quotes about what the children have said on the matter, and these “wedding plans” are no more “official” than previous reports from OK! and Life & Style, among others.
The tabloid tries to make it sound like it has a clue, throwing in alleged details about Jolie’s gown (which “will be created” by L’Wren Scott), her supposed maid of honor (In Touch says it’s assistant Holly Goline), and claiming brother James Haven will officiate the ceremony.
Except none of these details are actually true.
An insider tells Gossip Cop (once again) that the couple has no plans for a wedding right now.
So while we’re impressed by In Touch‘s soaring, 180-degree spin on Jolie and Pitt, the tab’s story lands with yet another thud.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 15 Celebs We Would Take To The Prom
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Bieber fined for speeding in Dubai
- Nick Lachey Gets Candid About Jessica Simpson
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction