Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Visit Vietnam with Family; First Time Since Adopting Pax
4:03 am, November 11th, 2011
It marks the first time in four years the family has returned to Vietnam since adopting Pax.
The couple and their kids were seen enjoying lunch at a restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City.
Pitt, Jolie, and their children landed in Vietnam after being in Japan, where the actor was promoting his new film, Moneyball.
No word yet whether they plan to visit the adoption center where they first met Pax.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet