Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Visit Vietnam with Family; First Time Since Adopting Pax
4:03 am, November 11th, 2011
It marks the first time in four years the family has returned to Vietnam since adopting Pax.
The couple and their kids were seen enjoying lunch at a restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City.
Pitt, Jolie, and their children landed in Vietnam after being in Japan, where the actor was promoting his new film, Moneyball.
No word yet whether they plan to visit the adoption center where they first met Pax.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial