Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Releasing Own Wine From Chateau Miraval (PHOTO)
2:19 pm, February 14th, 2013
The couple is releasing their own brand of wine from their French estate, Chateau Miraval.
Pitt and Jolie are collaborating with the Perrin family, winemakers whom they met through mutual friends.
Pitt said in a statement on Wednesday, “We are intimately involved and quite enthused over the wine project with our friends the Perrin family.”
The wine is a rosé, formerly called “Pink Floyd,” and is being re-branded as “Miraval.”
Marc Perrin noted Pitt and Jolie attended the rosé blending sessions and helped design the bottle (photo below).
He said in an interview with Bloomberg, “Brad and Angelina are very friendly, nice people and down to earth. They’re thinking long term.”
Perrin added, “If you knew Brad and Angelina, you would see they are in search of perfection in everything.”
Check out the photo of their wine below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities