Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Releasing Own Wine From Chateau Miraval (PHOTO)
2:19 pm, February 14th, 2013
The couple is releasing their own brand of wine from their French estate, Chateau Miraval.
Pitt and Jolie are collaborating with the Perrin family, winemakers whom they met through mutual friends.
Pitt said in a statement on Wednesday, “We are intimately involved and quite enthused over the wine project with our friends the Perrin family.”
The wine is a rosé, formerly called “Pink Floyd,” and is being re-branded as “Miraval.”
Marc Perrin noted Pitt and Jolie attended the rosé blending sessions and helped design the bottle (photo below).
He said in an interview with Bloomberg, “Brad and Angelina are very friendly, nice people and down to earth. They’re thinking long term.”
Perrin added, “If you knew Brad and Angelina, you would see they are in search of perfection in everything.”
Check out the photo of their wine below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents