TAB: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt “Wedding Battle” Over Prenup, Guests, Location
12:45 pm, April 26th, 2012
OK! has leaped into the fray with a cover story about the titanic “Wedding Battle!” allegedly being waged between Pitt and Jolie.
So what are they said to be fighting about?
According to the magazine, the engagement is “causing all sorts of chaos — over when and where the ceremony will take place, and who’s coming.”
The epic war is allegedly being waged in the Galapagos Islands, where Pitt and Jolie took their kids for what OK! says is less a family vacation than a “wedding summit” during which they “hashed out their differences.”
Specifically, there’s supposedly a major dispute over whether to hold the wedding in their Chateau Miraval estate in France (Jolie’s preference) or in Missouri, where’s Pitt’s family lives.
Then there is the “prenuptial agreement” to consider, as well as possibly splitting up their six children down the road.
“They both can’t even bring themselves to think about custodial arrangements,” says a so-called “source” concerning what OK! describes as an “excruciating” prenup process.
Pitt and Jolie haven’t even set a wedding date, and OK! is trying to make it seem like they’re fighting over how to split up their family?
Like any couple planning their Big Day, Pitt and Jolie down the road may have a few minor issues about the nuts and bolts of the ceremony.
But the idea that some epic, cover-worth “Battle!” is being fought between Jolie and Pitt over the very nature of their union is preposterous.
If OK! failed to notice, the couple didn’t exactly rush into this marriage, and most of the “issues” the tab claims they’re fighting over have been discussed during the years they’ve been partners.
Source close to Pitt and Jolie tell Gossip Cop the Galapagos getaway was just what it seemed — a family vacation — and that the allegations of a fierce fight over the wedding are “totally absurd.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pharrell Talks Competition with Rick Ross
- Gwen Stefani Gives the Scoop on Her Baby's Name
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Still Going Strong: Gisele and Tom Brady Celebrate Milestone Anniversary
- 25 Funniest Celebrity Photos Taken at the Wrong Time
- On and Off Screen Fashion Queen: Sarah Jessica Parker
- 56 Times Suri Cruise Made Us Jealous of Her Wardrobe
- Blue Ivy Finally Starts to Look More Like Her Mom
- Heidi Klum and Seal On the Verge of Reconciliation?