TAB: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt “Wedding Battle” Over Prenup, Guests, Location
12:45 pm, April 26th, 2012
OK! has leaped into the fray with a cover story about the titanic “Wedding Battle!” allegedly being waged between Pitt and Jolie.
So what are they said to be fighting about?
According to the magazine, the engagement is “causing all sorts of chaos — over when and where the ceremony will take place, and who’s coming.”
The epic war is allegedly being waged in the Galapagos Islands, where Pitt and Jolie took their kids for what OK! says is less a family vacation than a “wedding summit” during which they “hashed out their differences.”
Specifically, there’s supposedly a major dispute over whether to hold the wedding in their Chateau Miraval estate in France (Jolie’s preference) or in Missouri, where’s Pitt’s family lives.
Then there is the “prenuptial agreement” to consider, as well as possibly splitting up their six children down the road.
“They both can’t even bring themselves to think about custodial arrangements,” says a so-called “source” concerning what OK! describes as an “excruciating” prenup process.
Pitt and Jolie haven’t even set a wedding date, and OK! is trying to make it seem like they’re fighting over how to split up their family?
Like any couple planning their Big Day, Pitt and Jolie down the road may have a few minor issues about the nuts and bolts of the ceremony.
But the idea that some epic, cover-worth “Battle!” is being fought between Jolie and Pitt over the very nature of their union is preposterous.
If OK! failed to notice, the couple didn’t exactly rush into this marriage, and most of the “issues” the tab claims they’re fighting over have been discussed during the years they’ve been partners.
Source close to Pitt and Jolie tell Gossip Cop the Galapagos getaway was just what it seemed — a family vacation — and that the allegations of a fierce fight over the wedding are “totally absurd.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?