Tab: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Horrible Neighbors
1:21 pm, February 12th, 2011
Now the couple is alleged to have ruined their neighborhood.
“To most of the world, it would seem like a dream to live next door” to the couple, writes the magazine.
“But for their neighbors in Los Feliz, Calif., it’s turned out to be a real nightmare.”
Pitt and Jolie are supposedly making the locals “miserable” with their “raucous parties.”
An In Touch source also claims Pitt and Jolie’s six children can be heard “all the time, yelling and screaming at the top of their lungs,” while another complains about their “aggressive and mean” staff, who bully anyone who comes near the house.
Supposedly, matters are only made worse when Pitt is out of town and Jolie “is holding down the fort” all by herself.
So when it comes to bullying neighbors, the household has a large and aggressive staff. But when it comes to controlling the kids, Jolie is alone.
That’s pretty convenient for In Touch, which has a habit of constructing contradictory narratives.
For instance, we wonder if the magazine’s sources this week are the same ones who knew about Pitt and Jolie’s “secret wedding” (which never happened)… or the ones who keep insisting that the couple fights incessantly.
In Touch‘s Brangelina coverage is like a dog chasing its own tail.
At some point, we hope they wear themselves out.
Click on to the hottest PHOTOS of the week!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting