CLAIM: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Kids Speak Secret, Fake Language
2:59 pm, June 7th, 2012
The tabloid’s “source” says Maddox and Pax “have mixed their native tongues with English to create a weird lingo that only they understand.”
Maddox is from Cambodia, while Pax was born in Vietnam, and the Enquirer insider claims, “Both boys were tutored in their native languages, and Angie understands some basic words of each. But she can’t make sense out of the mish-mash they’ve created!”
And it’s supposedly creating havoc in the house!
“They boys use their made-up language when they don’t want their parents or siblings to know something,” explains the “source,” adding, “Usually, it’s about a video game, a comic book, their nannies or their parents.”
The “source” continues, “They’ll talk in their secret language and then burst out laughing, making everyone within earshot mad and self-conscious.”
Pitt is now totally in the dark.
“Angie has gotten better at deciphering the boys’ cloak-and-dagger language,” the source tells the Enquirer. “But Brad doesn’t stand a chance.”
All of this is fascinating, especially because the Enquirer has a certain flair for “made-up” things concerning the Jolie-Pitt kids.
This latest report may be more creative — but it’s still 100% inaccurate.
A source close to the family laughed off the tabloid tale, telling Gossip Cop the idea that Jolie and Pitt’s boys have a secret language is “totally untrue.”
In other words, it’s the Enquirer spouting gibberish.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Back to Her Signature Look
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Tom Cruise Consults Doctors About Shrinking?