Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie’s Kids “Jump On Tables, Throw Food” at Pizza Parlor?
12:18 pm, November 14th, 2012
“Brad Pitt knows where the wild things are — at his hometown pizza parlor,” begins a piece from Us Weekly, which goes on to claim that “every time” the actor visits Springfield, Missouri, he lets his kids go “bananas at Arris’ Pizza.”
“The place shuts down for the entire night and the kids raise a ruckus,” alleges a so-called “insider,” adding, “They jump on tables and even throw food at each other!”
The magazine further alleges that Pitt and partner Angelina Jolie don’t keep an eye on their six children while they dine either.
“Brad and Angelina just sit there and talk to one another while the children run around in circles,” claims the tab’s supposed source.
This story seemed a little suspect, so Gossip Cop did some investigating — and uncovered that Us Weekly’s version of events couldn’t be farther from the truth.
Arris’ Pizza owner Tani Kremer tells Gossip Cop they have NEVER “shut down the restaurant” for the Brangelina brood.
But that’s not all.
“The last time they were in the restaurant, their kids were so well-behaved,” says Kremer, adding that the children had “good manners” and “sat in their chairs.”
Jolie, meanwhile, “was looking over her shoulder the whole time,” we’re told, and “if they got a little loud with their talking, she would come over.”
And while Kremer says Brangelina and company haven’t visited the establishment in a while, “We’d like for them to come in again.”
So much for causing a “ruckus”!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2