Angelina Jolie’s “Jealous Rage” Over Brad Pitt Sex Scene is Off the ‘Money’
1:56 pm, July 1st, 2010
History has a way of repeating itself, and so does In Touch.
The same In Touch source claims Pitt had told Jolie a steamy scene with Robin Wright was removed, but she later went “through the roof” when she learned it was back in the film.
“Angie is fuming” over the time Pitt spends with Wright, a “pal” tells the tab, spurring a “jealous rage” based on alleged recurring fears that a co-star will swipe Pitt from her.
The tab tried to pull off the same ridiculous story less than seven months ago when it claimed Jolie went into a… wait for it… “jealous rage” over Pitt’s (nonexistent) relationship with Jennifer Aniston.
There was zero truth to that story.
There is zero truth to this story.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop that rumors of fighting are completely absurd.
We suspect the real “jealous rage” belongs to the gang at In Touch. It must be frustrating to see other places do actual reporting while serving readers reheated nonsense, month after month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage