Attention Tabloids: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are NOT Getting Married
3:19 pm, July 14th, 2011
Gossip Cop has been debunking the rumor for months, most recently when In Touch claimed a “secret wedding” was in the works.
Naturally, now Us Weekly is running a cover of its own!
“Inspired by their six children, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are finally making plans to tie the knot,” claims the magazine.
In fact, the couple has “decided to make it official this summer,” declares Us.
And where did this supposed scoop come from?
Well, the mag does cite a so-called “witness” who saw the couple strolling in Malta, and “it looked like they had a secret.”
Besides that (cough) evidence, Us Weekly quotes three sources who all make vague references to upcoming Brangelina nuptials, but can’t agree on any specifics.
Most of the cover story, in fact, is just filler about how happy Jolie and Pitt look in Malta and rehashing old quotes.
In any case, the story is inaccurate, just like the last three dozen other tabloid articles on the subject.
While they’re not ruling out the possibility of marrying in the future, Pitt and Jolie have absolutely no plans in the works for a wedding, a source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand