Attention Tabloids: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are NOT Getting Married
3:19 pm, July 14th, 2011
Gossip Cop has been debunking the rumor for months, most recently when In Touch claimed a “secret wedding” was in the works.
Naturally, now Us Weekly is running a cover of its own!
“Inspired by their six children, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are finally making plans to tie the knot,” claims the magazine.
In fact, the couple has “decided to make it official this summer,” declares Us.
And where did this supposed scoop come from?
Well, the mag does cite a so-called “witness” who saw the couple strolling in Malta, and “it looked like they had a secret.”
Besides that (cough) evidence, Us Weekly quotes three sources who all make vague references to upcoming Brangelina nuptials, but can’t agree on any specifics.
Most of the cover story, in fact, is just filler about how happy Jolie and Pitt look in Malta and rehashing old quotes.
In any case, the story is inaccurate, just like the last three dozen other tabloid articles on the subject.
While they’re not ruling out the possibility of marrying in the future, Pitt and Jolie have absolutely no plans in the works for a wedding, a source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 50 Pics Of Hollywood's Most Adorable Couples
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Olivia Palermo's Best Fashion Moments