Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt (Still) Have No Wedding Plans
4:12 pm, June 8th, 2011
What allegedly changed?
The magazine refers to a recent Pitt quote, in which he said, “The kids ask about marriage. It’s meaning more and more to them. So it’s something we’ve got to look at.”
OK… but how does Life & Style go from that comment to the announcement that “plans are underway for a ceremony at their 35-bedroom French estate by the end of this year”?
We’re not really sure.
Of course, Life & Style is the same magazine that once argued Jolie is jealous of her nannies. Logic isn’t its strong suit.
In any case, talk of what the tabloid calls “the wedding of the century” is just wishful thinking.
An insider tells Gossip Cop that Pitt and Jolie currently have no plans for a wedding, by the end of the year or otherwise.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank