Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt (Still) Have No Wedding Plans
4:12 pm, June 8th, 2011
What allegedly changed?
The magazine refers to a recent Pitt quote, in which he said, “The kids ask about marriage. It’s meaning more and more to them. So it’s something we’ve got to look at.”
OK… but how does Life & Style go from that comment to the announcement that “plans are underway for a ceremony at their 35-bedroom French estate by the end of this year”?
We’re not really sure.
Of course, Life & Style is the same magazine that once argued Jolie is jealous of her nannies. Logic isn’t its strong suit.
In any case, talk of what the tabloid calls “the wedding of the century” is just wishful thinking.
An insider tells Gossip Cop that Pitt and Jolie currently have no plans for a wedding, by the end of the year or otherwise.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand