CLAIM: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in “Vicious” Battle Over Money
2:36 pm, February 10th, 2011
The alleged culprit this time?
Their “love affair is hanging by a thread,” claims an Enquirer “insider,” noting that squabbles over cash have “led to their most vicious blowup ever!”
Supposedly, Pitt is demanding that the family reduce costs while Jolie sees his push for lifestyle cuts as “selfish and petty,” according to the source.
How bad has it (allegedly) gotten?
Well, even though the Enquirer admits the couple has “an estimated $250 million fortune,” the tab’s source claims Pitt fired the kids’ French tutor and another employee, saying, “I can’t afford you anymore.”
So after reportedly accusing Jolie of “wasting their fortune,” Pitt flew from Los Angeles to Paris “in a rage” to check in on their estate, Chateau Miraval, which “he’s threatening to sell” to raise cash for the couple.
Since returning to the United States, of course, Pitt and Jolie “are maintaining an uneasy truce for the sake of the kids,” but another “blowup” could be imminent.
In other words, for the 4,947th time, a tabloid insists that Pitt and Jolie only look happy for appearances’ sake – but that behind closed doors it is, to use the Enquirer‘s phrase, “World War III.”
This is just plain silly.
The only battle here is the eternal one waged between the magazine and reality.
As sources assure Gossip Cop (once again), the quarter-billion dollar couple is not going broke, and their relationship is perfectly fine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?