CLAIM: Brad Pitt “In Tears” Over Angelina Jolie Reunion With Billy Bob Thornton
10:24 am, February 19th, 2012
According to the National Enquirer, Brad Pitt does nothing but “storm out” of rooms in jealousy these days.
The Enquirer is now reporting that Pitt ran from a Berlin restaurant “in tears” after learning that Jolie “plans to reunite with ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton.”
Allegedly, Pitt was furious when he found out that Jolie and Thornton, both of whom had films premiering at the Berlin International Film Festival, had arranged to meet with each other.
The exes were “talking on the phone and e-mailing behind Brad’s back,” explains a so-called “insider” for the tabloid.
As a “friend” explains, “Brad is shattered and feels totally betrayed. He had flown to Berlin specifically to be by Angie’s side to support her and her film. He was so upset and caught off guard that she could be so cruel that he ran off in tears.”
Brad Pitt ran sobbing from a restaurant, and no one except the Enquirer noticed?
The magazine claims the actor, who’s “always been threatened by Angelina’s undeniable chemistry” with Thornton, “quickly packed his bags and hightailed it to London” for the BAFTA Awards.
Of course, he and Jolie happily walked the red carpet together in Berlin just two days later, but “Brad warned her that there will be consequences if she really goes through with seeing Billy Bob.”
Here’s what actually happened: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie had dinner. The end.
There was no fight over Billy Bob Thornton, just like there was no “pre-marital counseling” drama two weeks ago.
A source close to the couple assures Gossip Cop there’s no truth whatsoever to the alleged restaurant blow-up, and that Pitt and Jolie had a great time in Berlin.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?