Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Already Fighting Over Wedding?
12:50 pm, April 25th, 2012
Now that the happy couple is officially engaged, the tabloid is freaking out trying to invent conflict.
And that’s led to this week’s story about Jolie allegedly “mocking” Pitt’s suggestion that they have a double wedding ceremony with his parents, Bill and Jane Pitt, who reportedly plan to renew their vows in August after 50 years of marriage.
According to In Touch, Jolie “hated the idea — and didn’t hesitate to let him know.”
“She believes that their wedding day should belong to her and her alone,” explains a so-called “family friend.”
The tabloid alleges her children “love the idea of a big family wedding,” but Jolie is “letting them all know that it’s her way or the highway.”
A different “friend” tells In Touch, “She doesn’t seem to know the meaning of the word ‘compromise.’”
Not only has Jolie allegedly rejected the idea of Pitt’s parents joining them at the altar, but while “Brad longs to emulate his parents’ happy marriage, he and Angelina are off to a very bad start.”
“They’re fighting all the time. They may not ever make it to the altar,” says the “friend.”
For a magazine that lives in a fantasy world where Pitt and Jolie got secretly married in France back in 2011, In Touch seems awfully comfortable printing the pre-wedding whispers of “sources” and “friends” who have never been right about anything regarding the couple.
Sources tell Gossip Cop there’s been no discussion whatsoever about a joint wedding ceremony for Pitt and his parents, let alone any engagement-threatening fights on the matter.
One family insider says, “These stories just get crazier and crazier.”
Maybe In Touch should just acknowledge its strength — writing outrageous fiction about Jolie — and leave the real reporting to credible outlets.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together